Phinisi Cajoma IV is the phinisi boat to exploring the beauty of islands at Komodo National Park. The cruises destination only visit to any islands at Komodo National Park, such as: Komodo island, Rinca island, the solid island, Kanawa island, pink beach, manta point, dyke profit, Sebayur, while island, bat island, goat island, moringa island.
* Phinisi Cajoma IV: (Overnight Max 10 Guests on Cabin)
* Boat Technical Data:
– Boat Name: Phinisi Cajoma IV
– Type: Sailing Vessel Phinisi
– Year Built: 2015
– Dimmention: 30 Meters Long, 6 Meter Width
– Engine: TR32 with 8 cilinder, Nissan Engine Modify
* Cabin Capacity: 4 Cabins with 1 family suite, 3 deluxe cabin with king size bed, plus one sharring available on upper deck jacuzzi.
* Navigation: Sailing GPS, Radar, Compass Sailing, Radio Comminication, HT (walkie-talkie)
* Boat Support: 2 Tender, 25 Life jackets.
* Fresh Water: Total 9000 Liter Fresh water on the boat
* Shower and Toilet: 4 Total private hot tub on each cabins.
– All Meals during cruises (3 Meals per day)
– Drinking water with Coffee / Tea
– Afternoon snacks (Fried banana or bread)
– Snorkeling Gears (Fin and mask)
– Free Airport Transfers / Hotel Transfers
– Entrance Fees for all visits on the island
– Ranger fees at Komodo National Park
– Tour Guide
– Travel Insurances